The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, manage and protect your personal information through your business and while you browse or use this website. If you don’t agree to the following policy, you may wish to stop viewing / using this website and / or refrain from providing us with your personal data.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual by which that person can be identified. It doesn’t include data where the identity has been removed.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you which we have grouped as follows:
- Identity data includes name, surname, username, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact details include billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
- Profile Data includes usernames and passwords, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We DO NOT collect special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
Direct interactions. You can provide us with your identity, contact and financial details by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, telephone, email, via the contact page on our website or otherwise. This includes the personal data you provide when you request our products or services, create an account on our website, sign up for our service or publications, request that marketing be sent to you, enter a contest, promotion or survey or provide feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
We collect this personal data using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data in the ways permitted by the Federal Data Processing Act LPD and related OLPD ordinance. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Where we have to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We generally don’t rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal data.